Zapp Pure UV Sterilizer - ZP-40
ZP-40 52 in. tall...for ponds up to 40,000 gal. with flow rates of 7812 gph
- High Intensity-70,000 microwatt output
- 316 Stainless Steel- not 304 like most stainless units
- Longlife Electronic Ballasts
- Optional GFIC protector
- Long 12' cord or longer by special order
- 2" inlet/outlet
- 4" Diameter keeps the water close to the lamp for maximum kill in a single pass
- 4" Diameter vessel is the perfect size for no restriction flow
- Quartz Sleeve LeakTite fitting is all stainless, including the lock down nut - not troublesome plastic like some units.
- Lamp changing is easy - takes only minutes
- Adjustable pressure switch equipped for automatic easy on/off as flow demands. If your pump fails this unit shuts off so you don't cook it.
- Pressure switch bypass button equipped for easy testing of lamp and ballast
- Can be mounted horizontal or vertical
- 1 year warranty on the lamp.
- 5 year warranty on the rest of the unit.
- Polished inside and out for maximum effect- some stainless steel UV's are polished only on the outside.
- ZAP 40.....52 in. tall...for ponds up to 40,000 gal with optimum flow rate of 7800 gph.
- Draws only 119 watts
We Also Recommend
MARS API Pondcare ALGAEFIX Pond Algae Control 64 oz - Treats up to 19,000 Gallons
3495 Save $ 21