Microbe-Lift Sabbactisun SCON32 32 oz All-Natural Expellant for Bacterial Diseases Ready to Use Concentrate
Ecological Lab's Microbe-Lift Sabbactisun is an all natural expellant for bacterial diseases and serves as a ready to use concentrate for treating:
- Bacterial Dropsy
- Milky Skin
- Fin / Tail Rot
- Bulging eyes
- Mouth rot
- Raised scales
- 32 FL. OZ. (946 mL.) (SCONC32) Treats up to 2,365 gal. (8,953 L) for 10 days
The new formula includes Herbal Actives which provide a Natural Aquatic Environment which is effective against the above issues.
From the Manufacturer:
MICROBE-LIFT®/SABBACTISUN™ is a unique, natural remedy, proven effective against bacterial dropsy, fungus and ulcers in fish. MICROBE-LIFT®/SABBACTISUN™ works by expelling external pathogens from the host fish and stimulating its immune system response. Unlike many chemical and antibiotic treatments available, MICROBE-LIFT®/SABBACTISUN™ can also speed up damaged tissue regeneration. MICROBE-LIFT®/SABBACTISUN™ is made from plant and herbal extracts and is environmentally friendly. This product is harmless to all nitrifying bacteria and aquatic plants.
- 100% natural plant and herbal product
- Stimulates the immune system
- Reduces stress during and after transportation
- Completely safe to use
- Non-toxic to animals and plants
- Product can be used during feeding
- Does not adversely affect either nitrifying filter bacteria or beneficial bacterial additives
- No significant reduction in the level of dissolved oxygen in the water
- Fully biodegradable
- Does not discolor water
- Does not result in resistance, which can occur with biocides/antibiotics
- This product is intended for use with all ornamental fish and MAY NOT be used with fish intended for human consumption.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For quarantine tank and pond use only.
- Follow directions carefully.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If contact occurs, flush eye thoroughly with cold water.
- Purified water, plant and herbal extracts
MICROBE-LIFT®/Sabbactisun™ has a shelf life of 2 years, provided it is kept at room temperature and stored in its original bottle.
Do not allow to freeze.
We Also Recommend