Microbe-Lift Restore - Calms Pond Fish for Handling, Illness, Transportation
ECOLOGICAL LAB'S MICROBE-LIFT Restore is used to calm, reduce losses, ease stress, and protect fish, aquatic invertebrates and amphibians during handling, illness and transportation.
- Reduces losses
- Protects fish
- May be used during transportation and handling
- Compliments bath treatments
- Adds a multi-part skin-slime replacer
- Adds vitamin B12
MICROBE-LIFT/Restore is a salt-free formulation.
MICROBE-LIFT/Restore helps detoxify free (unchelated) heavy metal ions (e.g. copper) which are often present in municipal tap waters as well as in aquariums or ponds that may have been previously treated with certain medications.
MICROBE-LIFT/Restore, when used at its standard dosage, will not adversely affect the concen- trations of beneficial nutrient elements (e.g. calcium, iodine, strontium, iron and molybdenum) essential for some plant and invertebrate health.
MICROBE-LIFT/Restore may be used to compliment bath treatments of medicinal dyes (e.g. malachite green and acriflavine) and antibacterials (e.g. nitrofurans and tetracyclines).
- A proprietary multi-part synthetic polymer formulation
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).
- Do not use with permanganate-based treatments.
Non-toxic to humans, pets and aquatic life.
- This product is intended for use with all ornamental pond fish.
- Not for use with fish or aquatic invertebrates intended for human consumption.
- This is not a medication or economic poison and is not intended for use as such.