Zapp Pure UV Sterilizer - ZP-20
Pondrx.com is proud to offer the Zapp Pure line of high performance Ultraviolet Sterilizers. This exciting UV Sterilizer was designed to effectively control pond algae and work with today's low amperage pumps and high flow filters, such as the AlphaOne Koi Pond Filtration System. Sporting an impressive 4" vessel with 2" inlets/outlets means no flow restrictions. These UV Sterilizers are truly high performance/high intensity units utilizing over 70,000 microwatts of killing power. Few UV's can make this claim.
ZP-20 43 in. tall...for ponds up to 20,000 gal. with flow rates of 6000 g
These exciting new UV sterilizers were designed to work with today's low amperage pumps and high flow filters, such as the AquaBead line.
- High Intensity-70,000 microwatt output.
- 316 Stainless Steel- not 304 like most stainless units.
- Longlife Electronic Ballasts.
- Optional GFIC protector.
- Long 12' cord or longer by special order.
- 2" inlet/outlet.
- 4" Diameter keeps the water close to the lamp for maximum kill in a single pass.
- 4" Diameter vessel is the perfect size for no restriction flow.
- Quartz Sleeve LeakTite fitting is all stainless, including the lock down nut - not troublesome plastic like some units.
- Lamp changing is easy - takes only minutes.
- Adjustable pressure switch equipped for automatic easy on/off as flow demands. If your pump fails this unit shuts off so you don't cook it.
- Pressure switch bypass button equipped for easy testing of lamp and ballast.
- Can be mounted horizontal or vertical.
- 1 year warranty on the lamp.
- 5 year warranty on the rest of the unit.
- Polished inside and out for maximum effect- some stainless steel UV's are polished only on the outside.
- ZAPP 20.....43 in. tall....for ponds up to 20,000 gal. with optimum flow rate of 6000 gph.
- Draws only 86 watts
These units will not nickel and dime you to death. Replace only one lamp instead of several. This could save you big bucks. Changing a lamp or ballast on these units is simple. Remove the top cover, unplug the single 4 prong connector, slide the lamp out and insert the new one and you're done. Removing the quartz tube is just as simple.
The ZP-20 UV Sterilizer is 43" tall with stainless steel construction for years of trouble-free service. For Ponds up to 20,000 gallons with flow rates of 6,000 gph.
FREE SHIPPING in Continental US!
We Also Recommend